We had planned on moving Alex up to a crib a while ago and out of our room. Well today he moved up but not out.
8/23 - Alex has been sleeping from around 8pm to 6am every day for a while now. He was still in the cradle my dad made but he was getting much too big. He touched side to side just being in the middle and almost touched the top and bottom too. This made it harder to put him in bed with the lights off. I bumped him around a lot. Thus, I wanted to change him into his crib and in to be with Spencer but there's a problem. Our roof and skylight are leaking in Spencer's room right where Mr. Alex's crib would go. We will have money to fix it next month but until then Alex can't sleep there and we need a bucket whenever it rains.
So to help the big boy out we set up the crib in our room. It barely fits between the door and our dresser but we still have lots of walking space all other directions. He had a good three hour nap in it today and went to sleep with no fuss at all. This one really has a superior mattress. You can see his little eyes peeking out at me, he's so cute!
8/23 - While the crib is bigger and more roomy it's still not big enough to escape Miss Amelia. I love her little tiny hand poking his nose and his facial expression. Good times!
8/23 - This picture is so cute but it makes him look too grown up. I want him to stay small forever! This is the first time I've seen him hold his head this high. He's made it off the floor but is usually content looking at the blanket he's on. I guess this boring blue sheet was just the motivation he needed to look around.



No comments:
Post a Comment