8/29 - Alex turned four months old. I seriously love this little guy. He's all about his tongue lately which is so cute! It's always flopping around and hanging out of his mouth. He loves to smile and coo at people, especially strangers. He makes me happy!
8/29 - So I was sitting there minding my own business playing on facebook when I heard rustling in the pencil cup. It was really weird since no one else was around. I look over and I saw this little frog hanging on a pencil reading my screen. I was so proud of myself for not screaming and waking up the kids over this nosy little frog. I wonder if he can even read.


The frog is cracking me up!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Alex. He is growing so fast. I also love the frog story. I am also proud of you for not screaming.
ReplyDeleteI've had so much fun catching up on your blog! I love your family pictures! I forgot that our babies are so close in age- Madalyn will be 5 months on the 12th...still no rolling over though. :) Good job Alex! And Miya would be best friends with Kenna- she LOVES her sleeping beauty doll and her my little ponies. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's CRAZY!!! A frog in the house? Wow... my boys would love something like that!
ReplyDeleteAnd Alex looks SO SO adorable in his Zebras :) He's getting so big, AND handsome!