8/5 - Spencer and I got to go to an Iowa Cubs minor league baseball game with my friend Laura and her son Riley (he's a year older than Spencer). They played the Tacoma Rainiers. We had so much fun. It helped that we beat them 8-3 too. I love Spencer's cheesy grin and the thumbs up. He's such an awesome boy and I loved our bonding time.
8/5 - Spencer got so excited whenever someone would hit the ball. He was hopping and clapping in this picture because we scored our first run in the bottom of the first.
8/5 - A group shot. Laura and Riley Meyer, Spencer, and I had so much fun at the game! The boys were so cute together chatting it up and messing around when they got bored, which was surprisingly not very often. Spencer loved watching the game and learning all the rules. He was sad that he didn't get to play though which was pretty cute.
8/5 - Laura bought the boys baseballs, which was so sweet! Spencer is still in love with his but treats it very carefully because it's his special ball.




Ball games are the best to go to with boys.
ReplyDelete