Saturday, August 14, 2010

Alex Pictures

So I got the disc of Alex pictures today and I had to post them on the blog.  I know I already posted a link but there are a few more pictures here and no link to mess with.  I love them all!

8/5 Alex 3 Months - I think he was as excited as I was to get his picture taken!

8/5 Alex 3 Months - This may be the only one where he actually looked. He was so busy checking everything out.

8/5 Alex 3 Months - He was all about his little tongue the whole time.

8/5 Alex 3 Months - Look at the cute chubby! I just love this little guy.

8/5 Alex 3 Months - I just love this one! His expres- sion is adorable and he's in the cute little tea cup. A friend's baby had his picture taken in this and I loved it so much I wanted to try it. Her baby was much smaller, being 8 weeks younger than Mr. Alex and thus, he fit better. It's still adorable though.

8/5 Alex 3 Months - Getting a little more panicked about the tea cup. His little legs were at a funny angle and the cup was quite cold but so so cute!

8/5 Alex 3 Months - I saw this idea some- where, now I can't remember where, and loved it. This is Aaron's wedding ring on his toe. You can see how cute and small his tiny toes are compared to Aaron's size 8 ring.

8/5 Alex 3 Months - More cute feet and my hands.

8/5 Alex 3 Months - I know, again with the feet but they're so cute!

8/5 Alex 3 Months - Notice how his little foot curves and all his toes too? He always does this and I can't even bend my foot like that.

8/5 Alex 3 Months - Honestly I've never ever been a fan of the naked baby pictures. I've always thought they were cuter with clothes but I just LOVE these next two. He's so stinkin' cute and there's no outfit to distract you.

8/5 Alex 3 Months - As an added bonus he's on the blanket I made for him. I also love the coloring of the pictures.

8/5 Alex 3 Months - He wasn't being very smiley which is odd for him because he totally smiles all the time. So here I was changing his outfit and he's grinning up a storm, silly boy! She grabbed his picture so now there is proof that he smiles.


8/5 Alex 3 Months - More happy changing time. How lucky am I to have a baby that loves changing his clothes? Seriously he never ever cries when I change him.

8/5 Alex 3 Months - Alex is still pretty new at holding up his head. I'm excited that he managed this cute smirk, complete with tongue, for the picture while holding himself up. That's a lot to accomplish for a little guy.


8/5 Alex 3 Months - Check out this awesome picture!! He's so cute and look at the amazing blue eyes popping out. That is his eye color with some fabulously fun editing.



1 comment:

  1. Super cute pictures!! He's getting so big. And I LOVE seeing those cute outfits again, I wish I could see him in person :) Can't wait to see the family pictures!

    ReplyDelete