We got our family pictures in the mail today and even though it's late and I already did two posts today I couldn't wait to share them. I love them so much!! They were taken August 14th by Megan Kampen with Digital Treasure Photography. Seriously, if you're in the area check her out, she's fun and has so many great ideas!
8/14 - I love our family pictures so much this time around. When I found out baby #4 was going to be a boy I pictured this photo shoot in my head. We'd have three girls and three boys in the family so I wanted the girls in pink and the boys in blue. I love them and it was fun to break out of the boring target routine and do some outside. Megan our photographer knew of this caboose by some scenic shops then we went to some track that Aaron's been eying for a while at work as a great photo site.
-Spencer's expression in this picture totally cracks me up. It's just so him.
8/14 - We were still warming up to get our picture taken but at least we look good.
8/14 - I love this one but it sure looks like we have a huge family. Typically I don't think there are so many of us until you get us in a bunch.
8/14 - Alex had his private shoot and I wanted some of the big three too. I'm glad I did because this one is just adorable of my Miya Moo.
8/14 - Spencer is so handsome I can't help but smile at this picture. He so excited to sit on these stairs too.
8/14 - Aaron has worked for UP for nearly five years now. I thought it would be fun to incorporate that huge part of our lives into our pictures and Aaron knew just the place. These tracks only get one train per day so they're safe and tree lined by the river so picturesque too. At first I didn't think we were going to be able to go there because there was a big locked gate but my awesome husband had a key right on his key chain from work and got us right in. I love how Spencer is almost territorial of the track in this one.
8/14 - This one is so cute! I've always loved this idea and it turned out well. You can even see baby Alex tucked in my arm. I was worried that I hid him.
8/14 - This one is one of the best ever. It's just so us. We just clumped up waiting for what to do next and smiled at the camera. It just looks so natural but beautiful at the same time.
8/14 - Four cute kids on rails. It was all about the rocks when we were taking these pictures. No one wanted to look and when they did smiling was difficult but I still love it because it's so them.
8/14 - From the back is cute too! They were so good sitting so long for her to take their picture!
8/14 - I love my Meal-ya! Her floppy ears, her cute blond hair, and the way she never smiles at people she doesn't know. She just gives them this look. It makes me laugh every time.
8/14 - Pretty girl with a pretty bow.
8/14 - Miya loved getting this last one and she was so cute. She carefully picked her piece of train track and posed herself then said "cheese". Then each and every time she'd hear the camera take a picture or see the flash go she'd say cheese again. So it went something like, "Cheese... Cheese, Cheese.... Cheese" I loved it! Even our photographer was laughing about it.













Your son Spencer is just adorable. It makes me excited for when my boys are bigger!
ReplyDelete