Alex has decided immobility is boring and thus decided to change things up by rolling over for the first time today. It was pretty amazing because he'd never even attempted before but was getting better at tummy time. I was taking pictures of his cuteness when all of the sudden he started leaning to one side then rolled over. Here's the click by click...
8/27 - This little guy is all about his tongue lately.
8/27 - Using his big head to pull him to the side. I was sure a rollover was going to happen at this point and got all excited.
8/27 - Rollover comp- leted with a minor head align- ment issue. 8/27 - My happy little man was so proud of himself too! He received a lot of praise from Me and Miya who were the only ones awake or home at the time.
Congrats Alex. He is so grown up!! I love how proud he is that he rolled over.
ReplyDeleteYay for Alex! He seems to small to be rolling over already!
ReplyDelete