Saturday, March 29, 2008

We Crack Ourselves Up!

Everyday my family makes me laugh with the great things they do. I thought I'd share the latest with you and maybe you'd get a laugh too.

This is Miya with Aaron's swimming goggles on. They are actually tinted to protect him in the sun which is totally cool. Miya loves them and calls them "gasses" and then says, "for eyes". This look is showing her impatience with me because I had to take a picture and she wanted to show Dad and have him laugh too.

We are putting in a second bathroom and the toilets at Home Depot were half off yesterday so we got this one. It was the one we wanted so we were so excited to have it on sale. The bathroom is taking a while to come together because we don't have the money just to buy all the stuff but eventually we'll get everything. Well, we put the potty in the car to take it home and the kids taught it was really weird to have a potty in the car so we had them each sit on it for laughs. I love Spencer's concerned face.

This one was pure Aaron. He had to remove this wall to get the pipe from upstairs to downstairs. I was taking a shower and I come around the corner to find this. There were screws still sticking out of the wall, apparently that's how they put up the drywall, so he used one of these to hang my picture back up where it goes. Like I wouldn't notice the ENTIRE wall missing if the picture was still there. He just makes me laugh!

6 comments:

  1. Oh do I remember the home improvements...oh Julie make sure you get a good toilet seat...I think I might have a wood one =)..love you sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! For those who don't know I broke Andy and Abby's wood toilet seat when I was visiting them in November of 2006. I was looking at wood ones but got the white because of that painful memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miya looks great in Aaron's swimming goggles. She is surly your daughter with that look. I remember getting it often.
    Maybe Spencer would like using the toilet if it isn't hooked up.
    Jim says "that he sees the logic behind putting the picture back on the wall."(probably only Aaron and I would understand) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. after looking at your recent posts, i've decided that miya is the spitting imagine of you!!! yes, spitting!!! (who came up with that phrase?) anyways, your kids are totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, we have that same potty seat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the picture really dresses up the knocked out wall :) Love Spencer sitting on the toilet in the back of the car.

    ReplyDelete