
So it seems like all I've done lately is blog but here's another cute one for you to read. We decided since it was such a nice warm day and the kids just wanted to play outside that we would clean out the garage. Miya was so excited to be outside and not in trouble. She opens the door and goes out in her jammies all the time and then I wonder, where's Miya, only to find her looking back at me from the wrong side of the glass. So anyway, she was outside and smiling up a storm and I tried to get a picture and told her to smile, she didn't so I said so me your teeth and this is the result I got. Pretty darn cute if you ask me.

So here is Aaron in the garage. I really wish I would have taken a before picture so you could see the difference. You can see a little of the disaster in the background. Now imagine that over a two car garage so full of junk and garbage that we could barely fit our car in. It's needed cleaning for so long but the snow and cold really made us wait. Anyway, it was sure fun, who would have thought that would have been possible, I always hated this job when I was a kid.

Here's another example of how Spencer's the most awesome big brother in the whole world. He's pulling Miya around in the wagon to entertain her as we work in the garage. He's so cute! They sure loved playing outside in the quasi-warm weather.

So we had a lot of empty boxes that got ruined when the snow melted into our garage so Aaron and Spencer decided to burn them. I love how Spencer is leaning away from the fire. The wind picked up shortly after this picture and we didn't get to burn them all but it was fun while it lasted.

Here's the end result. I think it looks awesome, there's still a lot of stuff but what can you do right? At least now it's all in categories with the baby stuff in the back corner because heaven knows we don't need the 0-3 month clothes in the front when my baby is 19 months old. We even have parking spaces for the single and double strollers, the wagon, and the little kid car, I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment