Thursday, March 20, 2008

Keeping Busy

I've been scrap- booking a lot in my spare time lately and from the looks of it I have a lot of spare time. I have made 158 different pages in the last two months and three days. I uploaded a picture so you could see what that looks like. The top one is Miya for 2006 then Family for 2007 and Spencer for 2007. I still have Miya's for 2007 and all of our for 2008 left to do. I've been loving this escape from my stress because of all the happy memories it gives me and the reminders that even if we're not having a particularly good day today there have been a lot of them in the past.

Here's a sample from Miya's scrapbook. This is her blessing day. I don't do a lot of side stuff in my books. It's mostly about the pictures and the stories that go along with them with fun paper and cute stickers. I love this page because it has the notes that we took from her blessing on it and a lot of really cute pictures of her and the family.

Here's a sample from the family scrapbook. We're playing in the leaves and then carving pumpkins. The lighting isn't too great but again you get the idea fun pictures and great paper.

This is from Spencer's scrapbook. He was Cookie Monster for Halloween last year and I found this cookie monster sticker and I just had to have it, it's fuzzy and everything. The other page is from our trip down to Alabama to see Arnold and family.

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed. Those look so good. I'll have to have you come do something with our pictures. We haven't even gotten prints most of them are just on the computer. My poor kids! I'm proud of you that you've kept caught up on those memories as well as you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are lucky, one of my goals i had before baby #2 was to finish, actually start then finish...:) andrew's album. yeah, needless to say it hasn't happened. due to some lost pictures and scrapbooking materials i haven't been able to do anything. now that my tummy is so huge, i don't think i could stay comfy long enough to even get a few pages done. plus, andrew won't let me. naptime and mealtime are options though that's usually when i clean house. but kudos to you for scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job, I am so buried I don't know where to start. Maybe if I had a place to keep my stuff, so every time I stop, I don't have to put everything away.

    ReplyDelete