Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Hunt

After church we came home and did the hunt. It was fun with the kids but they were easily distracted because there was candy in the eggs. They kept having to stop for a snack break. They did surprisingly well at finding them though. Aaron says that's because all they ever do is scavenge for food and say, "I'm hungry!"
--------------------------------------

I love the way he's working too hard to get it in the basket.
-----------------------------------------

Aaron's pointing to tell Spencer to put the egg in his basket. He was so good at sharing and kept giving the eggs he found to Dad and Miya.
--------------------------------------

I hid this yellow egg in the chicken's spot in our little people farm. It "ba-gocks" when you push it down. I thought it was funny and very fitting.
--------------------------------------

Even Aaron found one.
------------------------------------

Helping Miya with her basket. She would get excited and swing it and all the eggs would fall out.
---------------------------------------

You can see how Miya got almost all of them. Spencer had two or three in his basket and Miya had nearly twenty in hers. He's such a good sharer.

No comments:

Post a Comment