
Miya LOVES dollies. It seems like she can never get enough of them and has to have one before she'll fall asleep. While I was at my Mom's house I got a box from her that had this dolly in it. When I opened the box Miya gasped and pulled the dolly out and then proceded to bond with it. It was too cute. Here she is giving dolly a ride on the ball. We sit the kids on the ball and roll it around and they love it. She was helping dolly and saying wee wee, fun fun. I loved it!

Then dolly had to jump on the ball and bounce. Of course this made dolly hungry so she shared some of her snack and milk with dolly. It's so fun to watch her play!
How cute. Girls are so different from boys. I love seeing your posts about Miya - it's a totally different world. Too cute!
ReplyDelete