
We had a lot of fun in Boston. We planned to go the aquarium while we were there but I wanted to see all the history sites and boy did we ever, more about that in another post. Here was one of Spencer's favorite things, a backhoe loader, Papa got a great picture of it. Looking at it now he says, "that's my backhoe".

Here's Aaron and Spencer with the firetruck. He was excited to see the firetruck but was afraid of the fireman once we got up to it. He really likes trucks but doesn't seem to do well with them up close and personal.

At the old city hall with Spencer on the donkey. Aaron and I thought it was funny but Spencer was not amused. Interestingly enough the old city hall is now a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Odd, but I guess they have to go somewhere right?

While we were in Boston we saw Tom Hanks. Un- believable! He is the one in the black coat next to the white haired man in the middle. It's not the best resolution or angle. This is my first celebrity up close and we were all proud of ourselves for identifying him. I was thinking why doesn't someone take a picture only to realize that I had the camera so I got the shot a little too late. He was in Boston for the premiere of a show called John Adams that he's producing on HBO
click here for an article and more information.

Faneuil Hall, you can see Aaron, me, and the kids, in the front. We couldn't go up to see the large room where everything happened because it was "closed for the day". We later learned that it was closed for Tom Hanks and company for a private tour. Lame, but at least I got to see him while he was there.
yum...ruth's chris. thankfully, brandon and i ate there once with an old boss. i'm salivating just thinking about it!
ReplyDeleteemily