Friday, April 11, 2008

Super Capacity Dryer

My life has been a little crazy lately. I think that was what possessed me to see if I could fit in the dryer. Well, I did, almost. There was plenty of room for my head but I couldn't get it in the door with my knees in the way.

What have I been up to that led to this? Well in the last week or so...

I taught Enrichment (Women's church group) on Tuesday on self-esteem, I have a talk on Sunday, and I'm probably teaching the Nursery too (1.5 to 3 year-olds). I've scrapbooked over 60 pages and picked the paper and layouts for 45 more (I just have to glue and journal). I've read and reviewed three books and I am 200 pages into the next one. I've made bread with my fancy bread machine 6 times. Done 10 loads of laundry and the usual cooking, cleaning, and entertaining children. I'm surprised I get it all done and don't try and stuff myself into the dryer more often.

7 comments:

  1. That is quite a large dryer! Impressive week - you are super-mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. It always makes me smile and find joy in the mundane, monotonous things we do as homemakers. You are amazing at all that you accomplish.

    Your talk was great and I learn so much from your testimony.

    I'm glad you're reading "Pillars of the Earth." Do you like it? You'll have to let me know if I should make time to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to see that you are reading "Pillars of the Earth". Enough of this vampire stuff. (That's for Lisa) I am 150 pages from the end...my 2nd time through. I decided to read it again before I picked up the next book. Poor Tom Builder. Can't wait to see what happens next with the family.

    By the way. I cant believe you fit in the dryer. Maybe I'll try it! Isn't beging a mom fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay you have a HUGE DRYER!!! I can't believe you climbed in the dryer. "Julie in the dryer?" I am not sure if you remember Dave and Andy putting Abby in the dryer but you look so much more funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have had a busy week. Jim says that you must be my daughter, I guess because I am always doing something crazy. (Jim added crazy.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your older siblings didn't stick you in the dryer, did they? That's how I always ended up in ours as a kid;). That is impressive, though... I'm pretty sure our dryer could only fit our puppy:). And I'm pretty sure my belly wouldn't clear the door.
    And I'm with everyone else, let me know if Pillars of the Earth is any good, I've been curious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, that looks dangerous...I hope your kids weren't watching you :) Good job on fitting inside. I think certain parts of my body would get "hung-up" in the small portal opening.

    ReplyDelete