Friday, June 6, 2008

Newport Preschool

I went to Newport preschool from 1987 to 1988. Since I turned five in November I missed the cutoff to go into Kindergarten. I'm not sure whether this picture was taken in the beginning of the school year or the end of it but you get the basic idea. I was around five at the time. Aaron really likes this picture he says, "How adorable!". I'd have to say I agree. My mom made the cool shirt. It had shorts that matched too and I love the little ball hair pretties and all that reddish brown hair.

This is my class. Melaina Sparks Brewer is on the far left and I am two people in from her wearing the same outfit as the previous picture. My Mom was able to come a lot to preschool and help with the class and I still remember even though I was so small, the time she spent with me there. I have another picture of us painting together at preschool but it isn't a great one of either of us. I am so glad that so far everything is working out that I can be there for my kids like she was for us.

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute! I love the ball hair ties - I think my mom even still has my old ones. I hope things continue to work out so you can be there for your kids too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flash back Fridays it is so fun to see the pictures and remember the fun times of days gone by.

    ReplyDelete