Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pirate Pool

Aaron got this awesome inflatable pirate pool on clearance at the end of last Summer. It's been sitting in our garage just waiting to be used all through the snowy months. We broke it out five days ago and since I've been sick I'm just now getting around to posting. It was a hit! It has a lot of really cool attachments but it takes a lot of air to blow it up. Most of it was the pump but still it ended up being limp, the kids didn't care though. They were both really excited in spite of the freezing cold water.

Here's Captain Spencer steering to safety! I love how excited he is in this picture and how his little face is all wet. He kept picking up the hose while it was filling the pool and squirting himself and Miya.

Miya wasn't too sure about the slide at first but in the end she liked it. I think the main problem was that she didn't want to sit in the water. She liked splashing and playing but didn't want to get her butt wet. I like how she's holding on to the mast so she can't go down the slide.






This is another feature of the pool, it's a water cannon. You hook the hose up to it and it shoots out the other end. Spencer was having a great time getting himself and the slide until he realized that Miya was a potential target. It's a good thing she liked it.

4 comments:

  1. Okay so where were your guy's suits =). Looks like great fun was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun - I love summer play time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun!!! When can we come over? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great pool. It looks like everyone enjoyed themselves. Wish I was there to play also.

    ReplyDelete