Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Aaron always spoils me when it comes to holidays. I give him a budget and he usually adds a zero to it and runs with that. For Mother's Day this year he bought me a really fancy opal (but if you ask Spencer he bought it and "pay for it"). So I wanted to return the favor on Father's Day. Unfortunately everything didn't go as planned....

First I got sick, it was nasty but I am feeling a little better today, so Aaron had to take the kids to church alone. I was planning on making him a fancy pie and dinner but that didn't work out. However he did get a really awesome gift. Lots and lots of money! We had a bit of surplus after this last check so I gave it all to him so he could finish up the bathroom. We've been putting aside a little money every month and it hasn't been going to quickly but now with all the supplies he needs to finish the job we may have running water soon in our second bathroom.

Aaron's first purchase with his newfound cash was lots and lots of pipe. Also known as a really big straw for waters if you're Spencer. He loves it as you can tell by the picture. Hopefully next year I'll be able to spoil him completely but until then he does have a birthday coming up so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment