Tuesday, June 10, 2008
All Done Dog :(
So as it turns out Miya and I are allergic to Katsu. I haven't been feeling well since we got her and I noticed that my eye puffiness would get worse after I pet her and Miya was worse so we decided to give her back to the shelter. It was a really hard choice because she was so cute and really a pretty good puppy. It's good to know that someone else adopted her the same day though so she's in a good home.
Anyway, with the removal of the dog we borrowed a friends Bissell (thank you Faith!!) and deep cleaned the furniture and all of the floors downstairs. It smells much better in our house. To get the carpets really clean we moved out all the furniture and this is what we had under our couch. Spencer saw this and said, "What a Mess!" then he started to sing the clean up song, "Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere clean up clean up everybody do your share". It really made us laugh. We tried to get a video but apparently it was a one-time thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bummer that you had to give her back. Yay for clean carpets though :)
ReplyDelete