We have zoo passes so we go to the zoo a lot but we don't take the camera every time. This time though we have elephants visiting the zoo for the next month or so and we took the camera and got some great pictures of that along with a few extras.

Here are the kids with the Mommy elephant and the baby elephant. They were really cute and I liked how close they were to the fence so we could really see them. The kids loved them! They do a circus type show with them on the weekends so we'll have to see that before the visit is over.

Spencer the zebra groupie (as my friend Faith put it). I love how he's showing them that he's a huge fan. They didn't seem to care but I bet they would love him right back if they knew the measure of his devotion.

Giraffes are Miya's favorite animal at the zoo. You can just see her little giraffe in her hand. She tried to shove it through the fence to give them their "baby" but I rescued it just in time.

While there are a lot of fun animals at the zoo my kids have apparently seen them too many times because they were so fascinated with this duck that they didn't want to move on. It was cute and since they are my favorite animal I supported the distraction.

The petting zoo was a hit again. I love Spencer's tongue sticking out as he's poking the goat.

And here is Miss Miya trying to peek-a-boo with the goat getting it to come over and say hi.
So much fun! I love how they both have their favorite animal figure and want to share it with the actual animal, so cute!
ReplyDelete