Saturday, June 28, 2008

Garage Sale Fun

Every year our town has a big town-wide garage sale where everyone does it the same weekend. We didn't think we had anything to sell but we put some stuff out there anyway and made $15 with it, who knew? So now that we are happily rid of our junk we went and bought some good and valuable things from other people.

We got this doll house for Miya and it's so awesome! It came with four people and lots of furniture and stuff. Miya was pretty excited and we played with it all day.

Spencer got this steel Tonka dump truck. We were driving by looking for good things and he saw it from the car and decided he had to have it. Aaron's been wanting to get him one like this for a while so I went home and got Aaron so he could buy it. It was really cute he gave Spencer the money and we told him to give it to the man. Well, Spencer put the money in the back of the dump truck and drove it over to the guy. It made him laugh.

The kids were having a snack and I took that opportunity to have a little play time myself. Spencer said, "Look Mommy's playing with her new toy". Aaron thought that was just perfect and totally fitting although I keep saying it is for Miya I do have a lot of fun playing with her.

1 comment:

  1. The truck and doll house are great. I love a good garage sale.

    ReplyDelete