Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Frogs and Floods

We've been having a lot of really bad flooding in Cambridge lately. Out of a population of 800ish 12 families have had to leave their homes. We did alright, I guess we picked just the right location. Anyway, with all the flooding we've had a lot of frogs come around and Aaron caught this one to play with with the kids. Now I don't know how many of you saw the last frog post we did last year... click here to see it but it was much smaller. So when Aaron said he caught a frog I ran to see it and it totally freaked me out.

Here are the kids with the frog. Spencer loved it and especially liked poking at it. Miya was more leery. She loved the one last year and even picked it up but it took a while to get her to touch this one and even then it was just a quick poke, my how they change.


The frog hopped out of Aaron's hand and went running for cover but apparently Spencer wasn't done. His reaction was so cute I just had to share the video.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you guys are ok. We began to wonder where you were in relation to the rising waters. Stay dry and safe.

    ReplyDelete