We bought some sidewalk chalk a couple of weeks ago after the kids saw the neighbors doing it and thought it was so cool. They love it! Who knew that while coloring inside has never been a favorite pastime coloring things outside would be the best thing that's ever happened. Spencer especially likes to fill in the holes in the sidewalk with colored chalk, always the safety conscience boy he wants to make sure everyone sees the hole.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Chalk and Tricycle
We bought some sidewalk chalk a couple of weeks ago after the kids saw the neighbors doing it and thought it was so cool. They love it! Who knew that while coloring inside has never been a favorite pastime coloring things outside would be the best thing that's ever happened. Spencer especially likes to fill in the holes in the sidewalk with colored chalk, always the safety conscience boy he wants to make sure everyone sees the hole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love the fact that your kids do stuff while laying down! Hilarious. I am quite fond of anything I can do while still laying down. I have gotten quite lazy I guess.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Sorry about the posting and deleting business. I did not preview my post before posting and noticed a typo post-posting and didn't want to look like an idiot. :)
How fun! I can't wait for it to stop raining here so we can try out our sidewalk chalk.
ReplyDeleteI haven't handed over the chalk to Kenna yet...maybe we should try it one day!It looks like a hit.
ReplyDeleteI remember sidewalk chalk with my kids it was great and we had a great time.
ReplyDelete