Sunday, October 7, 2007

Keep Growing... and Growing...

My babies seem to get bigger every morning. Spencer has this new love for Clifford the Big Red Dog and in one of the books it talks about how he got bigger quite quickly until he was huge. That's my kids. We just took them to the doctor, okay, not just I'm a little behind. Anyway, Miya is now 2' 61/2" (30.5") and weighs 24 pounds, a beast! She wears 2T clothes and some of them are now tight around her belly. I think she is going to start losing it though because she's walking like a pro. She is defaulting to crawling less and less these days. Spencer loves how she can keep up.

Speaking of Spencer... He is 3 feet tall and 29 pounds, his little sissy is catching up! He's half of me, which just boggles the mind, height not weight ;). He loves to sing and dance. His favorite song is "Old McDonald" especially the eieio part. He also goes around saying cute things all the time. He like to say excuse _______ (fill in a name) when someone make a rude nose, or when he thinks they do. Well, he also has this control issue (got that from me) where the closet doors have to be closed at all times. Well he was closing Aaron's closet door and it made a rude noise so he said "excuse door" and I about died. It was so funny. Aaron was talking and totally lost his thought.

Aaron's keeping busy. He says "I'm still here". He's started some projects around the house and it's getting fancier all the time. I can't wait until our new floors are ready and I can send pictures. He put a fan in my craft room and now I can scrapbook without worrying that my pictures are going to catch on fire with the heat. It's so nice.

I've been keeping busy with a lot of projects (scrapbooks, quilting, etc) but I can't seem to keep my nose out of a book long enough to finish anything. I've started this new Kathy Reichs kick. Aaron bought me 9 of the 10 books she has written and I've just flown through them. Check out bookwormburrow.wordpress.com for my latest reads and opinions. Other than that not much happening. You could probably tell that from the lack of pictures. I'll take pictures of anything and I have taken ANY since the Lightning Bed. Maybe something excited will creep into our lives this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment