
I don't think this counts a potty training since he still has his pants on but Spencer is all about his new potty seat. He has a weird aversion to the potty so we just call it a seat. He loves to sit on it especially when one of us is in the potty using the real one. I love that he's reading a magazine here, it's one of Aaron's Popular Science and he's got his Lightning McQueen slippers on. Too funny. Maybe we can use this new found love for a potty seat to get him to go in it.

My Miya is practicing to be a clown. I was in the middle of exercising and I looked over and she had half a plastic egg in her mouth and would bite down so it would go over her nose. Then she'd drop it and laugh and repeat. She was really excited that I took a picture of it. She was bouncing up and down after and came over to get a look so I just had to post it.
No comments:
Post a Comment