Friday, October 26, 2007

It's Autumn Time, It's Autumn Time...

Inspired by my sister Jennifer's post we decided to rake up and play in the leaves today. We had a lot of fun. Miya wasn't to jazzed at first but caught on later. Spencer liked it from the start.

I put Miya in the box of leaves and she HATED it. Cried from the moment I put her in it. Poor baby.

Spencer loved to help Daddy. We wanted to play in the leaves and so we couldn't use our wet wheelbarrow so we used the wagon and the box. Pretty cool.

This was quite the monster pile of leaves and it wasn't even the whole yard. Just the strip by the sidewalk and the half by the garage. We love our trees but they sure do produce a lot!

Having fun with the leaves. Miya is watching carefully from the side.

I love this picture of me. I look so cute! Not the Mommy look I typically have going.

Basking in the leaves.

The end. Aaron was excited to learn that we could burn them up. He's having fun right now in the yard taking care of all the leaves.

3 comments:

  1. The leaf pile looks like fun. I know that is something my girls would like. If only we had a tree! That mud puddle at the pumpking patch was enormous, poor Spencer. The pumpkin carving looked fun. I am going to try that today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful day and I really liked the ending with fire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, I remember so many weekends growing up raking leaves in our yard. Someday we'll have a yard we can make family memories in too! Keep having fun!

    ReplyDelete