Saturday, October 13, 2007

Cookie Spencer

Spencer always picks out his own clothes. He has since he was quite small. Two days ago Aaron took him in his closet to pick out a shirt and Spencer wanted to wear his Cookie Monster costume. Aaron tried everything to get him to pick something else but no go. I told him it was alright. It was a cold day and it would keep him warm. I was a little worried about it anyway because he liked it when we bought it but then we tried it on him and he wanted nothing to do with it. I was worried that we'd made a mistake and should have got him a different costume. Now, with this cute smile on his face I know we made the right choice.

Here it is from the back. Too cute! Aaron was explaining the concept of Trick or Treat to Spencer. He wouldn't say Trick or Treat but he's really good at saying "Candy Please" and thank you. His back is turned because he's getting candy from Daddy as a reward for wearing his new Cookie costume.

6 comments:

  1. What a cute kid. I would load him up on candy if he showed up at my door. Great costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadley loves looking at your blog, you always have fun things to look at. This time she said, What a cute cookie monster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny, he looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... Spencer is just so cute. You have such cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie,
    It was fun reading your blog. I have been trying to think if I have met you before. I don't think I have. But I feel like I know you better after looking at your blog. You have a cute little family. What is Miya going to be for Halloween? Love the cookie monster!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miya is going to be a flower for Halloween. It's a vest like Spencer's with petals around her face. She likes to play with it but hasn't wanted to wear it yet.

    ReplyDelete