
Amelia loves to be flying baby! When she is tense and can't relax I put her in the air and she almost always smiles and kicks her little feet. I think she likes it because she loves to look around her world and this gives her a great view.

This is detangling spray in Miya's hand. Otherwise known as "Ock-a-gone" spray. It has a little Octopus on it and that's how Miya says it. It has made doing her hair a much happier process and she smells so yummy too! She also loves all her "new" clothes that she gets from Hopey. Miya loves to wear dresses and even greatly prefers nightgowns even though her legs get cold. I love having a little girly girl.

Spencer loves to do anything by Mom and Dad. Lately I've been staying up during nap time to Scrapbook. Spencer picked up his little table and brought it over next to my craft table and he colored his little pictures "just like Mom!"

Miya loves Mommy time. Anything she can do to get it she will. She's been so lovey lately that I can't resist snuggling her no matter how busy I am with other things. Thus, my house is not as clean as I'd like it to be but my Miya is loved and that's what matters right now. So here Miya and I were snuggling meanwhile...

Every few years the stars align and the world turns upside down and everyone is happy at the same time. Even more rare is when we all get to sleep in. This morning Spencer woke up early to go potty but was apparently still tired so he and Dad took a nap on the couch. Later Amelia woke up and ate a little then fell asleep on Dad too. And this shows Aaron's favorite thing, sleeping on the couch with happy and sleeping children around him. Our mattress is not what it used to be and the couch is much more comfortable lately, maybe we'll have to spring for a new one.
hahaha..I like that picture of everyone asleep on the couch!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great blog Julie. Very happy with everyone. So good to see everyone sleeping. Relaxed. Ahhh.
ReplyDelete