Other updates are below in the two other blog posts I made in the last two days. Be sure to scroll down so you don't miss any exciting Schloemer moments and photos.

Amelia is getting so big and has more of her person- ality showing through. This picture shows her favorite thing and mine. She is a really good sleeper. She typically only wakes up once per night and on other nights she has slept all the way though. It's amazing. I'm giving all the credit to my Sister-in-Law Michelle who made the fabulous blanket on top. Amelia does not sleep nearly as well if I use any other blanket. Another thing I love is her little chubby cheeks which are quite clear in this picture.

Amelia also loves to sit. She is most happy when she is sitting. Thus, we decided to try the Bumbo. I love it but she is still a little too small. She's a head holding expert but still a little too skinny and small to not wobble. I also love how her little feet just barely come to the end of the seat.

She is typically a really really good and mellow baby. She just likes to be held and chill. However, she gets quite mad when she sees us eating anything. We were watching Twilight and she was upset that she wasn't getting a Gummy Bear so I decided to see how she liked it. It was love at first suck.

I had to hold onto the head so she wouldn't choke on it but she has such a strong suck that she was decapi- tating the poor bear and I had to take it away. This was her reaction. I think maybe we would have been better off if we never let her taste it because while she was a bit whiny she was a lot more quite before the bear.
We can't believe those cheeks. She is so cute. She has a love for sweet things, I wonder where she got that from. Mom????
ReplyDelete