Amelia is one month old today. I can't believe it has gone by so quickly it seems like just yesterday I was still counting down to her birth. She lost a lot of weight when she was in the hospital, because she decided sleeping was better than anything else, so I have had to take her in to be weighed to make sure she was making up for it. Finally she is gaining weight like she is supposed to and I'm not in trouble anymore. She is now 7 pounds 11 ounces. This picture was taken today and shows how she is now giving smiles to Dad too. She loved having him take her picture and was following him around and being so cute.
Spencer and Miya were also weighed yesterday when I took them to finally have their doctor visit (for when they turned 3 and 2). I was worried that I was so behind but as it turns out they were all up to date and their shots so it wasn't a big deal. Anyway, we got height and weight and I couldn't believe how close they were.Spencer 41" tall (90th %) and 36.8 pounds (75th%)
Miya 38" tall (95th%) and 36 pounds (97th%)
So three inches and 0.8 pounds different.
We were having such a fun picture fest that I decided to get all three of them together. This is one of only a few most of which Miya were taken during Miya "not safe" with the baby stage. Now we're good though and they look so cute and fun together.
I love the picture with the three of them together! So cute!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Amelia is a month old already!!!! Time flies! I can't wait to see how big she's getting!
Amelia is so beautiful!We love her smile.We miss you all.Hope Aaron got some of his projects completed.Luke loved the train calender!
ReplyDeleteLove to you all,
Papa
I am glad that you are not in trouble anymore. You look like such a happy family.
Can't wait to see you in June
Love mom