Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Green and Warm for St. Patrick's Day!

Amelia loves to look out the window and see what's going on. Today, like the other two kids, she was looking longingly out and we decided to go to the park since it was in the 70s.

Here's Miya my little dare devil. I really think she has no fear when it comes to heights. She just climbed up this thing like it was the easiest thing in the world. This one she is on is taller than I am.

Spencer was excited to get out and climb too but he went for the one that was a more reasonable height. We told him we were going to the park and he ran and got his coat. We told him he didn't need his coat because it is warm outside. We also told him it was Spring time. To which he asked the next obvious question for a three year old, "Is it Spring at the park too?"

Amelia was jazzed about the park too. She was basking in the sunshine and loving watching the kids run around. Notice her super cute little shoes? I just love them.

I really really love this picture. Spencer was in the swing first and decided that Aaron was pushing him too high so he decided he was done and it was his turn to push Daddy. But he didn't get very far and he said, "That's too hard for me!"

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a great day at the park. I am so happy to see spring come. I can hardly wait until it gets 70 here. The kids look like they had a great time.

    ReplyDelete