Sunday, March 1, 2009

If you're happy and you know it...

...smile BIG!!

We've had a great week and we all are adjusting nicely to having Amelia around. Miya has grown quite fond of her and loves to get down with her and tell her stories. Spencer likes to hold her and tell her how great she is which I would love to get a picture of but I'm usually trying to make sure he doesn't drop her on her head.

Amelia responds well to all this love and attention and has even graced us with her first smiles. She must be a really happy baby because I didn't remember this happening until much later with my other two but when ever she sees Spencer or Miya this is her response. She has smiles from digestion problems too but this is a genuine bona fide smile for her wonderful mommy given after much cooing and coaxing on my part.

Spencer has been a busy boy with this coloring book that he got when we went to Outback. He's amazingly good at staying in the lines and I've been entertained with all the stories he tells about his drawings.

This is Miya just being cute. Everyone else was getting their picture taken so she said, "My turn Mom my turn!" She's such a pretty girl and smiles so well how could I resist?

This picture was to make me feel better that no one got a good look at Amelia during church today. She looked so cute in her little dress but she was sleeping in the car seat all bundled up and no one saw it. I especially liked the fuzzy slippers, would that be nice if we could all have such comfortable footwear for church?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I would love to have fuzzy slippers to wear to church. Especially after the shoes I chose to wear today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad that Miya and Spencer love Amelia. You all look so cute. You look like you have lost all of your baby fat. We miss you and can't wait to see you again. We would like to wear the fuzzy slippers but think the bishop would be jealous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you got such good smiles out of Amelia already. It's so early for that, she must be one happy little lady.

    ReplyDelete