Here are a bunch of pictures we've taken recently. The first one was taken on the 13th and the last one was taken yesterday the 18th.
-----
-----
Miya loves this monkey more than anything else in the house. We were trying to get Miya to put a pretty in her hair but she wouldn't have it so I gave one to monkey and then she was all excited to have one too. Then she had to show monkey in the mirror how pretty they were. She went on about it for a while.
-----
Miya the tin man. She found this funnel and thought it would make a great hat.
-----
Spencer had to try it out to after he saw all the attention and praise that Miya received.
-----
This was taken on Sunday when Aaron was having a little trouble getting on Amelia's dress. I love her cute little eyes poking out as she patiently waits for daddy to figure it all out.
-----
It's taken Miya a while to touch the baby. She loves her a lot but kept saying it wasn't safe. Miya finally got over this and now she loves the baby all the time.
-----
I love this picture of the two of them and it shows off Miya's new hands-on attitude.
-----
Amelia with her first dolly. I just put the dolly up there the super cute snuggling was all Amelia's doing.
-----
Miya the tin man. She found this funnel and thought it would make a great hat.-----
Spencer had to try it out to after he saw all the attention and praise that Miya received.-----
This was taken on Sunday when Aaron was having a little trouble getting on Amelia's dress. I love her cute little eyes poking out as she patiently waits for daddy to figure it all out.-----
It's taken Miya a while to touch the baby. She loves her a lot but kept saying it wasn't safe. Miya finally got over this and now she loves the baby all the time.-----
I love this picture of the two of them and it shows off Miya's new hands-on attitude.-----
Amelia with her first dolly. I just put the dolly up there the super cute snuggling was all Amelia's doing.

Remember how you had a baby recently? You look so good! For my next baby I'm going to aspire to look like Julie postpartum.
ReplyDeletethat little Miya is so pretty. It is so fun to read your blog! I'm glad you're all doing so well!
ReplyDelete