Thursday, February 19, 2009

Recent Family Pictures

On Valentine's Day Aaron and I like to get a picture of just us so we at least have one taken every year without the kids.


The kids however didn't like this a whole lot and kept trying to get in the picture so we ended up taking one with all of them in it too. I'm happy we did because it turned out pretty cute.

Here are Aaron's parents with Amelia on her first Sunday in church.





Papa with Spencer and Miya giving them some much needed love and attention. Or was it Papa that needed the love? The kids seem to be focused elsewhere (I think it might have been me trying to get them to smile). Either way they're pretty cute especially Spencer with his contemplative look.

Yet another new family picture. We look so cute all coordi- nating. The girls' dresses even match which makes me so happy!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Amelia looks so tiny, but so cute! I love the matching dresses. I tend to dress my boys in matching clothes. Even when they're not dressed the same I can't tell you how many people ask me if they're triplets! Crazy people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I love the last picture, Amelia's legs look soooo tiny! Very cute family pics!

    ReplyDelete