Friday, March 13, 2009

"Mammalia"

Cute Amelia photo op. 11 March. I love how she's totally concen- trating on sucking on her hand. It's like it's the best thing she's done all day long. Maybe it was, they are pretty dang cute hands.

I'm so amazed at how well she holds her head up I had to get pictures. As an added bonus she's on the blanket that I made for her today. 11 March

Even more impressive height on the head. I love the furrowed brow for concen- tration and the little pursed lips.



Apparently Amelia is a really hard name to say, neither of my kids can do it properly. Miya always has a little to much fun with her tongue and Spencer (you can hear in the background) adds too many Ms. It sounds like he's saying "Mammalia" as in mammal and thus the title of this post.


A video of the cute little Amelia and her fabulous smiles in action. She's a little congested and just woke up but quite a happy little girl.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look so cute. I can't believe how big Amelia is getting. The video is so fun. I love the way Miya and Spencer say her name. That is the way nick names start.

    ReplyDelete