We've been pretty busy lately and thus the lack of blogging. Some of you may be laughing, it's been what, eight days? But here is a little of what's been keeping me on my toes...
My cubby little Lia Loo. I love how her cheeks have filled out to little solid masses and yet, if you look around her ankles her tights are still baggy, explain that!
She's been really unhappy during dinner lately. She's been watching us eat with a forlorn face. So Sunday when we were eating tacos I gave her a little chunk of tortilla and she loved it. She gummed it into a little gooey mass.
On Monday I had a bunch of family visit for a few hours. Brian and family along with Nana were moving across the country and we were nearly half way and a great stopping point. While the adults slept off the drive Austin entertained himself with Amelia and showed her how to work her toy. It was really cute!
I realized that I didn't get a picture with just Amelia and my Mom when she was here in February so I made up for it. I love this picture! They both look so cute and the baby's outfit is one of my favorites. To top it off she has a really cute chubby girl grin going and my Mom doesn't look at all as exhausted as she really is, she looks great!
Our dining table left with my mother and thus we were encouraged to fix up the other set that we had in the garage. Here are the kids helping to get the rather thick layer of dust off.
I reupholstered the chairs too. I love the new fabric, I don't think I could get something more Julie-esque if I made it myself. It's amazing the difference a little TLC can do.
I love the picture of Amelia and your mom! So cute, and it's always nice to have pictures with Grandparents! Did you get one with you and Amelia and your mom? A generation pic?
ReplyDeleteShe is darling! Looks like such a princess in that first pic.
ReplyDeleteOh, I love the chubby cheeks! The chair fabric is soooo cute too!
ReplyDeleteyour mom's moving across country? where is she going?
ReplyDeletelove the chairs. you make me want to craft...and go buy a dining room table.
Is mom moving to or just along for the ride and flying back????
ReplyDeleteThe chairs look amazing too Julie way to go. I think you should go into that.
ReplyDeletewow, the chair looks great! Good job!And that is such a sweet picture of Amelia smiling. Don't you LOVE when you catch a baby smiling on camera? It's harder than it looks!
ReplyDelete