
I love this picture of Spencer in their kiddie truck. He was such a huge fan because it's just his size and a truck, his favorite thing. He face looks like he's contemplating running us over.
Faith and the kids just got back from New Zealand last week after having been gone for three months. We were going through serious friend withdrawals because yesterday was the third time we saw them in four days. This time was at their house and we had so much fun in their backyard.

Spencer's first car accident! Just like his Mommy he has problems backing and didn't see that tree. I love how he's trying to figure out why he's not moving anymore and where that darn tree came from.

The Wagners have a big fun backyard that's all fenced in so we played a lot. The kids played with this cool water activity table while the adults chitchatted about life. You can see Aaron and I looking cute under the tree and the kids all having a great time.

More of the water table. Starting from the left we have Hope, Spencer, Miya and Sebastian. Coincidently they are also in age order, it's amazing that I could fit two kids in between Faith's. They had a lot of fun with the table. Hope liked to pour the water into the cup to make the wheel turn and playing with the yellow boat. Spencer liked the green boat (his favorite color) and it would sink it frequently for fun. Miya liked whatever she could get her hands on and so did Bastian. They enjoyed splashing us and each other so this will be a great thing when it gets too hot to breathe in a couple of months.
Looks like a lot of fun! Too funny that Spencer's favorite color is green, it's Matthew's too. I could even go as far as saying Matthew is obsessed with green. Basically if it isn't green he doesn't want much to do with it.
ReplyDeleteMiya looks so big in that water table picture. I can't believe it!
ReplyDelete