Thursday, May 8, 2008

Can't Leave Them Alone

My kids are very op- portunistic little people. They see an opening and the take advantage and I have a hard time getting on their case because they are so cute and funny. It's also difficult to tell them they are bad when I stop to take a picture first.

This is Spencer licking out of the Cool Whip container. Aaron left it on the counter after eating some with strawberries and Spencer saw it as a marvelous oversight.

Then we decided to have pizza and it was finished before we set the table and while we were getting plates Miya decided she was too hungry to wait and helped herself to some. I love how she's using the hot pad as a plate substitute.

As nasty as this picture is it really makes me laugh. I debated putting it up but I couldn't resist. Why use your own finger to pick your nose when you can use the light saber from the disembodied arm of the "Darth Tater" potato head made to look like Darth Vader.

3 comments:

  1. Okay...I love the nose thing and am very glad you shared that. Your kids are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you mean. I can't even turn my back on my kids when I'm in the same room - especially my Dillon. Too cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that your children are getting into everything just like you did. Payback is fun to see in this manner.

    ReplyDelete