These pictures were taken after Aaron got home. I wanted cute pictures with the kids but most of the action shots were better than the poses. I love this one with Miya and the flower. She decided I needed one then here she was telling Spencer to get me one too.
All in all it was a great day and I loved the chance to really look at what I love about being a mother and how much my children have blessed my life. Oh, and the presents weren't too shabby either. I got a novel, Hattie Big Sky, which I've heard is great and an opal necklace. I've really been wanting one for a while and I just love it. I think you can see it in the pictures. Aaron had a few to choose from and Spencer picked this one out because it was a triangle, his favorite shape thus far. I also got time to finish the last book I was reading (Pretties for those who can't keep up) and I started another. I've begun doing my book blog slightly differently if anyone wants to read them and tell me which format they like better it would be appreciated. The most recent posts are more mainstream and might help me get a job but the old way is unique which could be good too.
did you know that stephanie meyer (the twilight author) has written a new book for adults? my mom got it for my sister for mother's day and read a bit. she said it was "very good." i can't remember what it's called, but i thought you'd like to know (if you didn't already).
ReplyDeleteHi Julie- it's been a while since I've left a note on your blog! I love that you include pictures of you and Aaron as well....I usually get the camera out during the day when it's just me and Kenna. So maybe in another few years when Kenna can safely operate a camera....:) I, too, will need to teach Kenna how to be soft with the baby...any tips on how you got it to sink in with Spencer? Or tips on discipline for young toddlers? Kenna likes to hit- she thinks it's funny and playful- it drives me crazy and hurts little kids.
ReplyDelete