11/27 - I was in some desperate need of some holiday cheer so we decided to decorate the Christmas tree complete with treat table. Amelia thought that was a great idea.
11/27 - The kids where they could be found most of the night. At the treat table.
11/27 - The kids were great helpers sorting the branches. They are all color coded and they did really well putting them in piles.
11/27 - Miya wanted to help put a branch up. It was a tough reach but she got it done.
11/27 - Spencer put up a branch too and had to check and double check that it was perfectly placed before he let Aaron take the picture..
11/27 - Spencer was quite the little helper this year! He held the lights while I wrapped them around the tree. It gave Aaron more time at the snack table which he appreciated.
11/27 - Stringing lights - good times.
11/27 - Alex scoot/ crawled himself into a corner behind some bins and Amelia came over to say hi. He noticed she had some candy in her hands and was licking his little lips like crazy and scooting toward her hand. It was pretty cute. Too bad she noticed before he got close enough to get any candy.
11/27 - We found this really cute ornament for Alex at Target and he just loves it. He even put in on the tree himself.
11/27 - He had to strai- ghten it for the picture. He gets that from me.
11/27 - Look at all those stockings! Aaron's parents are going to spend Christmas with us and I couldn't be more excited. I've never had family at our house for Christmas. My Mom gave me the stockings that her and Dad used and I hung them for Aaron's parents. I actually finished Alex's stocking before he was born so no last minute efforts on that.
11/27 - Spencer hanging his first ornament. He chose the Transformers one he got last year.
11/27 - Miya picked to hang her Hello Kitty ornament and was telling Kitty how pretty she was. It was pretty cute.
11/27 - Amelia was pretty cute hanging her ornament with the sucker stick hanging out of her mouth.
11/27 - After she hung her ornament she found another ornament that had baby Jesus on it and had to introduce her sheep one to the Jesus one. It was pretty cute.
11/27 - Me hanging my favorite ornament ever. It's a Waterford ducky from my parents and I just love it!
11/27 - Aaron hanging the ornament we got for our first Christ- mas.
11/27 - Aaron putting up the topper. We searched long and hard for this topper our first Christmas together and we were glad when we moved into this house that had ceilings high enough to fit our topper without being ghetto.
11/27 - Miya and Amelia sharing a treat.
11/27 - Of course we had to set up our UP train to go around our tree. The kids and Aaron were excited to play trains at home.
11/27 - Aaron driving a remote UP engine. This happens a lot at work but never this small or this much fun.





















We just put our tree up last night, don't you love Christmas time? My parents have a tree like yours with all the branches and color coding... I loved putting it up every year :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys just look like you're having so much fun all the time!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like the family tradition of JJTs are still going on. I am glad to see that. You tree is beautiful and I think it is great that you get the kids ornaments each year.
ReplyDelete