Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Kiddie Fun

11/19 - Alex boy is working on some teeth and he likes to chew on anything he can get into his little mouth. He found this little doll house couch pillow and just started mowing on it. I love how you can see the dimple on his left cheek, that one hides a lot.

11/19 - More of his pillow eating cuteness.

11/20 - Amelia is all about her babies lately. She has two dollies that she takes around with her every- where and just loves to pieces. Here she though her little dolly needed a turn in the Jumperoo and put her in. You can just see dolly's tiny feet hanging out the bottom.

11/20 - Alex disc- overed the ability to crawl! Well, sort of. It's a twist between army crawling and an inch worm but it gets the job done. He spied this piece of little people fence from about eight feet away and managed to get over there and get it all by himself. I think that counts as crawling.

11/20 - Miya dressed up like this and said, "Look Mommy, I'm a Cover Girl!" I confess that I love watching America's Next Top Model and Miya just loves to watch it with me. If you ask her lately what she wants to be when she grows up it's always "a Cover Girl!"

11/20 - Spencer found out how to flip his cars by pushing on the back with a finger and he was so excited to show me how to do it. He was pretty good and got them amazingly far.

11/20 - Amelia just loves her baby! Baby has to be swaddled and fed whenever Alex is. It's pretty cute.

11/20 - Baby kisses.

11/20 - A cute updated picture of my four kids. I loved this so much when I did it last time that I had to recreate it. I love how Alex is all over Amelia.

11/20 - Handsome Spencer man just being cute.

1 comment:

  1. you have a sweet little family Julie! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete