11/9 - It was in the 70s (amazing for Iowa in Nov- ember) so we decided to play in the leaves outside and enjoy the warmth before it gets lost to the snowy wasteland. Aaron got Miya this pink flamingo wind sock (seriously her most favorite animal ever) and she was having fun trying to fly it like a kite.Spencer wanted to be a big helper and rake the leaves with me. He was so cute and all smiles give it a go.
We just got a little pile going but Spencer couldn't wait anymore for his jump. He said, "Do you see that great big Star Wars jump I did! I'm gonna have to tell my friends at school!"
Miya also had a good jump accompanied by her flamingo wind sock.
Alex wasn't too sure about the leaves at first but he loves playing with his mommy.
So cute and posey in the leaves.
I went in and got Amelia up from her nap and asked her if she wanted to go outside and play in the leaves. She was really excited and we rushed out to join in the fun. Well, I got her next to the pile of leaves and she just pointed at them and said, "leaf" in a totally unenthusiastic tone.
She started to warm up to the idea when I planted myself in the leaves.
The big two were looking cute but Amelia still wasn't too sure about the whole playing in the leaves idea.
I guess that's under- standable because the leaf pile was bigger than she was.
This is one of my all-time favorite pictures of Spencer.
Miya decided she wanted to help gather the leaves up. She would grab handfuls from the other side of the yard, carry them over to the pile, and trow them in. It was pretty fun to watch.
Amelia was loving the leaves by the end of it and throwing them into the air.
I love that Spencer can take pictures now because I get some of Aaron and I together. He hadn't shaved in a while in this picture so he looks all mountain manly but I love it!
Amelia LOVES upside-down. I hear so many requests for it every day. I was happy to oblige when she wanted to play with me in the leaves.














You are such a fun mom!
ReplyDelete