Monday, November 10, 2008

Whose kid is this?

Spencer was eating a small package of runts and brought the package with a few left to Aaron and said:

"I can't eat them. It's too not good for me."

Now, I know this isn't my child I could eat candy all day long and Aaron will finish a big bag of snickers in a few hours. So, my question is who has taken my Spencer and when will I get him back? Maybe all that educational television is teaching him something about what to eat and what not to eat and thus tainting my poor baby!

3 comments:

  1. Haha - well, at least you know he's paying attention and understanding. I trust you will correct the corruption :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you!!
    Has he been watching Captain Carlos on the Disney Channel?? That's the only explanation. Captain Carlos is, afterall; junkfood's worst enemy, and the guardian of good eating!

    ReplyDelete