
Last night we had a Halloween party at the church. I was really excited to have it on Halloween this year it seemed more festive and fun. Here's Aaron and I with the kids. Both of their costumes were free this year. Spencer's was the same one from last year. When he saw it he wouldn't even let us consider getting him anything else he just wanted to be "COOKIE!!!" It's a really good thing it still fit him. Miya's super cute ducky costume came from Lisa and Arnold's family when we went to see them last year. She was excited about it and wore the hood almost all night long.

Here's my cute cookie monster. I kept gushing over him all night long because I think he is just so adorable in this costume. I love the way he waddles and the cute little eyes stick out over his head! It just made me smile.

Spencer's friend - code name Monkey - also liked the eyes on his cookie costume. I was watching this from a distance and couldn't help but smile and laugh. Monkey looked really cute last night too in her Care Bear costume that her uber-talented Mom made her. You can't see because the hood is not up but it has cute ears and even a little heart on the bum.

Here we are passing out the candy. Faith decided to join me in my car which was fun but ridicu- lously hard at the same time. For some reason the kids just couldn't understand that there were two of us with two seperate candy stashes in one car. We often had to call them back so we could both donate to their bags.

After the trunk-or-treat they had some games in the church. Miya was really excited about this game but was totally cheating standing at the back and putting them in the pockets instead of going from the front. This is the only one we got to play because their were a lot of kids and mine didn't want to wait in line.
so cute!
ReplyDelete