
I had an awesome birthday yesterday. I had no idea what was planned when I woke up in the morning. Aaron always takes care of it and spoils me rotten. I got cherry danishes for breakfast with a fruit bowl. YUM YUM!! Then he got me flowers too! Around lunch time we decided to open presents and I was so surprised that I got a new camera. I have been asking for one since my birthday last year and our digital camera recently broke but I wasn't expecting to get one until Christmas. It's pretty fancy and I'm excited to play some more. I got a big memory stick too so I can take a lot of pictures just like you all know I love to do.

I also got the new Artemis Fowl book The Time Paradox by Eoin Colfer. If you notice on the side of the blog that is what I'm reading right now. I started it last night and I'm loving it. I also love this picture. It's pretty cute and captures my birthday excitement without making me look scary.

After presents we played some games. Aaron and I played a few rounds of Uno together, which he kicked my trash at. Then Spencer came into the room with the Sorry game. He's amazingly good at counting and numbers so we thought we'd give it a try. He loved it and it was fun to play a game as a family. Miya played too, she had a hard time with the concept but she loved moving the red ones randomly around the board and she can count to 14 all by herself.

Later my awesome friend Faith watched the kids while Aaron took me out to dinner at Outback. It was SOOO tasty! I even had dreams about it last night it was that good! After dinner we went back to Faith's house and had Spice cake (my absolute favorite) and egg nog ice cream.

The kids loved helping me blow out the candles. I don't know what my deal was but it was a good thing I had their help because I had a really hard time getting them all out in just one breath. I'm only 26 what will happen as I age more? I've decided to blame it on the baby and that since she isn't poking out hardly at all she must be taking up the room where my lungs usually sit.
YAY!! Happy birthday to you! I love getting new gadgets. I am a total electronics girl!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a perfect day!
We wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Looks like a wonderful day. Congrats on 26 and I too am sure it was the baby and not the age =).
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great birthday. We got the same digital camera a few months ago when our old one broke - WE LOVE IT! Enjoy your camera - it's awesome.
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy birthday!!!
ReplyDelete