Just like every year we went to target this year and got our family pictures taken. We had a great coupon so we did it a little earlier than usual and I'm really excited about the way they turned out. They took a lot but these were our three favorites. I especially like the one with the two kids, it's just so sweet and captures how much they really love each other.
Cute, cute! You look great, too- I couldn't even tell you were pregnant much less in the third tri (I don't think "cute" could describe me at any time in the latter half of my pregnancy:))
ReplyDeleteThose are too too too cute!! I love 'em!
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures of the entire family. They did a great job.
ReplyDeleteYeah, my favorite is of the kids too. You should put Spencer in WWF. :) He's got the choke hold down!! Ha, ha!! You know I love you guys!
ReplyDeleteThese are great! They will look so good on our wall of fame. We can't wait to get them for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteWe love the one of Spencer and Miya you can tell that he is such a loving brother. Jim wondered if he was loving or choking. I adsured him that this time it was loving but maybe later it would be choking. It reminded him how John used to "hug" his sister Laura.