2/26/2010 - 28 weeks along with Alex. LOOK A BELLY!! I'm so excited that I FINALLY have something to show for this pregnancy. It's tiny mind you but it's there. The funny part is that I am actually measuring large, where is it all hiding?As a fun little comparison I have included pictures from my other pregnancies when I was about this far along.
11/17/2008 - 28 weeks along with Amelia. I was bigger with Amelia than I was with any of my other kids including my current pregnancy. However, I was still tiny and not at all uncomfortable at this point.5/28/2006 - Six months along with Miya. Okay, so this was probably the worst shirt ever to do belly pics in and as you can see from subsequent years I learned my lesson. There is a belly there and it is bigger than the one I have with Alex.
6/9/2005 - 27 weeks with Spencer. Spencer was my first pregnancy and also with his growing problems I never got that big. Also I was TINY when I got pregnant. About 35 pounds less than I weighed when I got pregnant with Alex, oh to have those days back!
No comments:
Post a Comment