Amelia had a great first birthday (two weeks ago) on February 5th. I've been quite busy but am finally taking the time to update. There are a lot of really fun pictures that I couldn't narrow it down.
I spoiled her with an apple fritter for breakfast. She wasn't quite sure what to do with it at first but she sure looked cute in her "Let's Party" bib.
-----
I spoiled her with an apple fritter for breakfast. She wasn't quite sure what to do with it at first but she sure looked cute in her "Let's Party" bib.-----
It didn't take her long to realize that apple fritter = yummy. She made it disappear quite quickly after that.-----
Given the choice between chocolate and yellow cake she picked chocolate. She even licked the bag for good measure. Later I let her lick the spatula after pouring out the cupcakes. Chocolate cake batter = yum!-----
This bag was almost too tall to peer into but she managed it. She did need help getting the present out though.-----
This awesome toy boat sings, talks, and can go in the bath. She was so excited when the song started the first time but seemed a bit stressed when we put it in the bath with her. I'm sure she was convinced we were going to ruin her cool new toy.-----
Amelia didn't know what to think of her new bubbles at first but she decided they were okay after a few floated past.-----
We had been practicing blowing out the candles in our house in anticipation of this moment. However, we did not practice that she should maintain her focus on the candle. She went straight for the frosting.-----
I'm sure this was the best thumb sucking experience she's ever had. She dipped her thumb in the frosting and then suck suck suck, it was great.-----




No comments:
Post a Comment