
Amelia took her first steps!!! It happened on the 12th. I'm so excited for her. I was sitting on the floor playing and she was a little ways away from me. She took two steps and then plopped on my lap. I was so excited that after a little loves I got the camera and managed to get her to do it again. Her current record is four steps in a row.

More of Amelia's first steps, she's a little wobbly but she'll get it down soon.

It's a tradition we have to celebrate the kids walking we have always taken them out to get ice cream. It was so fun to go to the Dairy Queen down the street and see Amelia's excitement over her Pineapple Sunday. She loved every bite she got.

Apparently mom was taking too many pictures and not feeding her fast enough because she decided to help herself. I love the cute little tongue sticking out in anticipation.
No comments:
Post a Comment