Amelia Jane Schloemer was born by C-section on February 5, 2009 at 10:44am. She weighed 7 pounds 2.5 ounces and was 19 inches long. I love Amelia's concern face here. This is totally characteristic of my little girl. She'll often just look around with this expression on her face even now. I also like how she hasn't changed since birth. The other two changed drastically in their first year. Amelia just got bigger.Amelia Two Month Stats:
Height = 23" - 75th percentile
Weight = 10lb 15oz - 60th percentile
This is Amelia at three months old. I loved this dress and matching bow which, I'll admit, was a bit bigger than I expected it to be but still way cute. This was a difficult photo shoot because even though I just fed her before we left she got hungry while there. Her little pursed lips are because she was sucking the bottle and I removed it right before the photographer clicked the picture.Amelia's Four Month Stats:
Height = 25.5" - 90th percentile
Weight = 17lb 2oz - 95th percentile
Amelia at six months. She sits like a champ and looks adorable with the big grin and perfectly matched bow. She was also thinking about scooting here and was really beginning to like tummy time. It was always a form of punishment up until this point.Amelia's Seven Month Stats:
Height = 28.5" - 97th percentile
Weight = 20lb 1oz - 95th percentile
Here she is at nine months. She was teasing me with crawling for quite some time and just started on the day she turned nine months. I figured she was waiting for a milestone for it to be more meaningful. I love this squirrel outfit and even though it's seen better days I put her in it all the time because it's just too cute!Amelia's nine month stats:
Height = 29.75" - Greater than the 99th percentile (her doctor said "there are adults taller than she is")
Weight = 20lb 10oz - 90th percentile.
Amelia on her first birthday. She now has four teeth. Can stand alone and walk with limited support. She loves to play with her big brother and big sister. Amelia also loves to sing songs, especially the ones with actions. She will wave her hand around like she is directing music. I love it!Amelia's twelve month stats:
Height = 31" - 96th percentile
Weight = 23lb 10oz - 86th percentile
No comments:
Post a Comment