
Amelia is such a cute girl! We were playing on the floor and she saw the Barbie crown and just had to put it on her little head. I was amazed that she got it to stay there all by herself.

The crown would fall off when she would get excited and she had to put it back on. Some of her attempts were more successful than others. She would also grace me with her super-cute uh-oh which she does while sticking out her lips easily four times as far as they need to. I love it!

Amelia tried milk for the first time last week. We had a lot of formula that I wanted to use up first. She was really excited about the big girl cup...

... however she was not excited about the milk! I even tried heating it up but without any luck. Yuck face like crazy! She actually swallowed when it was cold but warm she wouldn't even attempt. We did try mixing it with formula later and she liked that, which I think is odd because formula is NASTY!
No comments:
Post a Comment