We've been having a lot of fun lately. I find that being a full time working Mom it is hard to find time for everything so I'm a bit behind on blogging. I have a four day weekend so I figured I'd catch up and thus the REALLY long post. Enjoy the pictures! We'll probably have more coming soon of our 4th of July weekend.
-----
Amelia was so excited to get some more use out of her sea horse swimming suit. I think she would have been more excited if it didn't mean she had to touch the water.

-----
Spencer loved going down the slide in our pirate pool. He decided that head down was more fun. He's getting to be a lot more adventurous. This was the first and the last use of the pirate pool this summer. Unfortunately it got a hole in it and we can't find it so now it's lame.
-----
Amelia was so excited to get some more use out of her sea horse swimming suit. I think she would have been more excited if it didn't mean she had to touch the water.

-----
Spencer loved going down the slide in our pirate pool. He decided that head down was more fun. He's getting to be a lot more adventurous. This was the first and the last use of the pirate pool this summer. Unfortunately it got a hole in it and we can't find it so now it's lame.

-----
Spencer and Miya looking cute and enjoying swim time.

-----
Amelia in her preferred spot. Out of the water and on a nice soft blanket looking at nature.

-----
The kids had a lot of fun splashing each other. The water was really really cold but neither of them seemed to mind.

-----
My cute Miya Moo enjoying the water in her new swimsuit. She kept telling me how pretty it was and how she loved that it was like a beautiful dress.

-----
Cute Mom and Amelia. My expression cracks me up I think I was falling or being splashed.

-----
The kids loved splashing me when I got in the pool. The water was so cold so I only let them splash my legs. They didn't always listen.

-----
After the splash fest they decided it would be fun to do ring around the rosie in the pool. It was a lot of fun but Spencer was disappointed in me that I didn't land all the way on my bottom.

-----
This is my first pay stub and the corresponding deposit receipt. Miya decided that it would be a nice pillow and blanket for her giraffe. It cracked me up.

-----
Further proof of Miya's craziness. She's sitting on the handlebars and snuggling with my exercise ball.

-----
Amelia is thinking about rolling over but not making much progress. She loves this blanket though. I think without it she wouldn't last ten seconds on floor time. She loves how it feels and that it's shiny. I love her cute little outfit. It is from another one of my vacations this one was from a trip to Mexico in 2006 with Aaron and my Mom. Notice the cute little ruffle bum? That's my favorite part.

-----
This is the front view of the Mexico outfit. I also love how she's trying really hard to eat Dad's fingers. We think she may be working on some teeth because she loves to just sit and munch things.

-----
To make my work days pass more quickly Aaron and the kids have spent a lot of time at the park. I think Miya's favorite part is the swings and she loves the baby swing because she feels safer.

-----
Spencer is starting to take a page from Miya's book and is getting a lot more brave about climbing. However, he does add a little bit of Spencer flair to it by climbing with a rock in his hand, notice it in his right hand.

-----
Another wonderful thing about Aaron not being in work is that we have a lot more time for Family Night every Monday. This was a few days ago and we learned about sharing our toys and taking turns. To help with this we played Uno as a family to show how we take turns. I was amazed at how Miya and Spencer did so well. Out of four games Spencer won three, and we didn't change the rules or cheat for him!! (I won the fourth game) He always wanted the color to be green though so we had to remind him of the rules a little. He also liked the skip cards which he called the "not allowed" ones because of the circle with a line symbol.

-----
Miya loves flowers and unfortunately we don't have many left in our yard with all the ones she brings to me but she is so pretty and happy doing it that I just let her. It's such a beautiful flower with such a pretty little girl.

-----
We got some new equipment at our park here in Cambridge this week and the kids were excited to go try it out. This is a seesaw that you use standing up I love that the kids weigh the same so they can easily do things like this. That's yet another benefit of having them so ridiculously close together.

-----
Spencer mastered the new climbing wall at the park. I was surprised that he went for it and Miya had no desire. He's getting a lot more adventurous and it is so fun to watch him explore.

-----
Amelia didn't try out the new equipment but she enjoyed the park just the same. She loves watching the birds and the leaves in the trees.

No comments:
Post a Comment